ROASTED MIX BLUE COFFEE
Arabica Coffee also has another name is Chè Coffee, preferring to live in the high mountains. Arabica is commonly grown at an altitude of between 1000m-1500m above sea level. They prefer temperatures between 16-25°C.
Robusta coffee has another name is Vối coffee. Vối coffee prefers to live in the tropics, the suitable height for planting trees is below 1000m. The preferred temperature is about 24-29°C.
HMONG COFFEE’s Arabica coffee and Robusta coffee are 100% organic coffee lines, planted and grown by the HMong ethnic group living in Dak G’Long, Dak Nong. Therefore, Mix Blue Coffee has special features such as:
– Mix Arabica and Robusta in ratio 2: 8
– Originally roasted, keeping the full flavor
– Mild, strong aroma, mild sour aftertaste
– Suitable for people with strong coffee taste
Key quality indicators:
– Humidity: ≤ 5.0%
– Caffeine content: ≥ 1.0%
Add 3 tablespoons (about 25g) of coffee powder to the filter. Gently spread and even out the coffee powder, then squeeze the inside. Use about 40 ml of boiling water to pour into the filter, wait for the coffee to infuse evenly. Then add 60 ml of boiling water. Add sugar, milk, and ice to your taste.
- Place in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight
- Do not put together with foods with other smells
Manufacture date & expiration date:
- Manufacture date: Printed on the package
- Expiration date: 24 months from date of manufacture
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE HMONG COFFEE?
- HMONG COFFEE’s coffee is grown in the red basalt land, 1,400 meters above sea level, where there is fertile soil for industrial crops, tropical climate and fresh highland water. The natural conditions here nurture the coffee beans that are worth enjoying.
- Grown fully organically. At HMong Coffee Farm, HMong farmers take care of coffee plants completely by hand, from planting, weeding, applying organic fertilizers to harvesting, processing, and roasting. Therefore, HMONG COFFEE’s products are 100% clean coffee products, ensuring the safety of the consumers’ health.
- HMONG COFFEE is proud to make a valuable contribution to the community and society. CEO Phan Thi My Linh is always looking for business expansion opportunities to create jobs for HMong ethnic people in particular and employees in general, contributing a part of revenue from the business to building bridges, roads, and improving the living standards of farmers here. Besides, My Linh is constantly promoting trade and coffee export to many countries, bringing the national spirit to the world.
- In 2020, HMONG COFFEE was awarded the Certificate of Merit of TOP 10 NATIONAL STRONG BRANDS and CEO Phan Thi My Linh also received the Certificate of Merit and medal for EXCELLENT BUSINESSMAN.